National Lottery ResellersROI:
Ratio of 75-1 verified by Camelot
- To increase appeal for engaging with an existing internal rewards program.
- Improve communication of the internal rewards programme.
- To give the programme a strong brand identity.
- To reach & motivate all 17,000 independent retailers.
- To raise ‘Site+Stock+Sell’ average compliance score from 3/10 to 7/10.
- To create a platform that would be engaging for retailers and enable them to see the latest planograms and products.
- To educate retailers on how to improve their compliance and in return reward them for achieving improvement.
- Build a sense of excitement for achieving best practice
Camelot required a Rewards Programme to boost its 17,000 ‘National Lottery Ticket’ retailers productivity, increasing the programmes overall sales performance across the UK. The programme needed to engage retailers to improve their in store compliance criteria known as ‘Site+Stock+Sell’ by correctly displaying point of sales, products and merchandise, selling-up and cross selling; educating them with the latest planograms and products available. Ultimately rewarding them against their new levels of increased performance.
Corporate Innovations devised, developed and implemented a reward scheme that combined an online training portal, a communications platform and rewards site that achieved the strategic objectives of driving retailer behaviours and increasing performance from the field sales team.
“The Rewards+ programme really engaged retailers. The key benefit is that in-store standards have increased significantly to an average of 8/10 from 3.5/10 before the programme began, contributing to the excellent sales performance we’ve seen over the same period”. Retail Divisional Manager, Camelot